I am certifying that all information, provided by me, is correct and that I agree to all Terms & Conditions stated. I confirm that I understand the dangers associated with pool swimming, including the potential for personal injury, death and loss or damage of property; and agree to swim at my own risk and to waive liability and all rights of action against Ocean Breakers in any such event arising whilst, or consequent to, pool swimming at the venue howsoever caused throughout the 2023 swim season. Nor will the aforementioned parties be liable for any actions of any spectators or other third parties.
Note: All personal data shall only be used for the purposes of monitoring and safety, will be kept securely and will not be shared with any third parties in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
In recognition of the potential dangers and inherent risks associated with swimming, I confirm that:
1. I’m physically fit and have no pre-existing medical conditions that would affect the swimming.
2. In the event that we feel you are not able to do the session due to the swimming level, illness, allergy or other appropriate reason then we reserve the right to prevent you attending a session and in such circumstances we are unable to offer any refund.
3. I will enter and exit the water at the designated point explained to me during the safety briefing. I will exit the venue immediately when asked to do so by the organisers.
4. If I get into difficulty, I will roll onto my back and signal for rescue by raising one arm in the air.
5. I have made the coaches aware of my medical conditions/allergies.
6. I will follow all the rules and orders from the coaches and their assisting personnel at the designated venue.
7. I hereby waive any and all rights of action against Ocean breakers, for all injuries and other actionable events, arising out of my participation in the swimming sessions.
8. Ocean Breakers will not be responsible for the loss of any personal valuables.
9. In the event Ocean Breakers postpones a clinic session (e.g. pool closures, insufficient students, illness) an alternative session will be offered.